Watch your kids have fun while learning Spanish with games, stories, and puzzles!
Widely Used by hundreds Parents and Teachers in the United States
Teachers and parents agree... Lee con Ángel helps kids ages 4-9 learn to read in Spanish! The games are designed to engage the students with different literacy skills.
- Perfect for use at home or in class. Especially with COVID, being able to learn outside of school is a hard requirement!
- Whenever kids are ready to learn to read in Spanish, Lee con Ángel is ready to help and ready to go! :)
- Ángel (the child narrator in the game) guides children through the program and narrates the stories, making Lee con Ángel engaging for young learners.
- Ad free learning provides a secure, safe site. We don't believe in interupting someones learning.
- Data and performance reports can look into your students progress and growth with the platform.
All the Best Features, Approved by Kids!
- 24/7 access for our customers, at school or at home!
- Guided reading narration and personal reading!
- Dozens of games, puzzles, and stories!
- Compete against each other on the leaderboards!
- Grow your experience and points!
New Monthly Games & Challenges!
The classroom scene contains dozens of fun activities for your children. The games are designed to help with literacy and comprehension. Parents can view the results of their students' progress and growth through our data reports. Our priority is implementing the best educational strategies for kids.
Custom Content Made with Love!
All the content in Lee con Ángel is created by teachers and parents for teachers and parents. We have worked hard to incorporate the best materials available with a diverse set of games and activities which activate different learning strategies. Any suggestions are welcome here.
Dozens of games to choose from!
Thank you so much! Well, my Pre-K and kinder teac...Ana Silva
Bilingual Coordinator, Cleveland ISD
While attending the bilingual conference four yea...R. Bernardin
Bilingual Pre-K Teacher, Illinois
I love the program and would certainly enjoy havi...Anita S. Hernandez M. ED.
Pre-K Bilingual Teacher, Anson Jones Elementary School
I used some of it last year and the kids loved itTaimi Marta
Dual Language Teacher, Texas
Your program looks great and I just posted a link...Jennifer Manriquez, Ed. M.
Founder, The Bilingual Fun Co.